Term and conditions
These terms and conditions are legally binding between yourself the consumer and, brain boost, as the provider of the product. One the purchase of a product promise to provide you with the product purchase, or if not possible an alternative item of equal value or a full refund against your purchase. Throughout these terms and conditions, we will refer to ourselves being Brain Boost as 'we'. You and ourselves are covered by the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act, 1980 to which we abide.
The information and products listed on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. We recommend consulting a medical practitioner before taking any of our products. Our products are not suitable for persons who are pregnant, breastfeeding or under the age of 18. Keep the products out of the reach of children. Any information presented on this website is not to be taken in place of medical advice. All prices are in EUR currency. If you do not agree to this disclaimer, then do not purchase any of our products either for yourself or on behalf of any other person or third party.
- A sale of any product or products between ourselves and you as the consumer will be classed as a legally binding contract. As a legally binding contract, we promise to comply with the Sales of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980 which will include but are not limited to
- Goods will be of merchantable quality
- Goods will be fit for their purpose
- Goods will be as described goods or services given orally by a salesperson or an advertisement.
- When you buy goods in a sale you have the same rights as when you pay full price for the goods
- In the event of any dispute that cannot be resolved between ourselves or you as the consumer the Judiciary of the Republic of Ireland will have the final and acting result within the matter.
- By visiting our website and ordering any product or products from ourselves you agree to the full terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions you must not visit our website or place any order with ourselves either for yourself or on behalf of other any other person or third party. The content on this webpage is for general information only and may be subject to change at any time without prior knowledge or consent.
- Any information you obtain and use from this website is done so at your own risk.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Purchasing and Contacting us
- Website: -
- You may purchase any of our products that are for sale via our online store www.brainboost.ie
- We reserve the right to withdraw any products from sale without prior knowledge or warning.
- We do not guarantee all the information on our website however we will ensure that all the information provided is as accurate as possible.
- You may contact us via our address at the bottom of these terms and conditions.
- Products Description and Ordering: -
- A completed ordered is classified as an order where you the consumer have selected the product or products you wish to purchase and have paid for those items in full via any accepted payment method (2.f)
- While we do ensure that all the product descriptions are as accurate, however, we make no representations for these descriptions and reserve the right to alter, change remove these descriptions at any time without notice.
- Alterations to products may include full of partial removal of these products. We also reserve the right to alter the price of these products at any time without any prior warning and may do so at any time.
- By purchasing a product, you agree to pay the price at the time of purchase and agree to pay in full. Prices on the site may be subject to VAT and will not include the cost of any delivery that may be in incurred.
- Sales and VAT may be subject to change at any time and you will be charged the current rate that is applicable at the time of purchase. Any orders held in your checkout but not completed may not reflect the latest sales or VAT tax if they have since changed, and you will be charged the latest rates.
- Once checkout has been completed the product or products must be paid in full with a valid credit or debit card.
- We hold no responsibility for any illness that may incur from our products if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients in the products and you consume the products
- You consume any on the products past any best or use by dates. We hold no responsibility for the dates provided on said products but ensure that no products past their use or sell by dates have expired.
- Any fatalities incur by consuming products where the person or persons are allergic to any of the ingredients or consume any product or products past their expiration dates. If you are unsure of any allergies, you or any other person who intends to consume the product or products, it is your responsibility to check with YOUR GP or medical practitioner to check.
- Delivery: -
- The packaging and delivery process of any product or products will only be started once they have been paid in full via any accepted payment method (2.f). This can only be done once the order has been completed.
- All and any products will be delivered to the address provided on the competed order form. You are responsible for ensuring that the address you have provided is correct. We will not be responsible for any errors in the address as we are not responsible for checking them. We will not be responsible for deliveries that are not delivered due to incorrect postal addresses.
- While we aim to deliver any product or products during the timescale provided it is not essential for the order or any order to be completed. We reserve the right to withhold delivery on orders that may not be completed where some or all products may be out of stock.
- Should any product or products be out of stock you will be able to pre-order the product or products. These will need to be paid for in full prior otherwise we cannot ensure that your order will be completed when they are in stock. Once a pre-ordered item is in stock and the order has been completed it will be delivered at the next available opportunity.
- Where it is impossible to deliver an item due to a wrong or non-existent address or failure to collect on delivery we may offer a refund against the cost of the products and return the products to our stock. Whether a refund is given or not, the customer will be liable for any delivery cost incurred for returned products due to the failure of delivery. Refunds will be given on a case to case basis and the final decision will be provided by an internal decision maker at Brain Boost.
- If an independent courier is used and the product or products re damaged in transit I will be your responsibility to claim a refund against their insurance. We will provide a refund for any damage to product or products that are saved in transit which are damaged solely by our internal couriers. We may not provide refunds for any product or products that are damaged in transit by a third party.
- If a recorded or signed delivery is accepted and the order is signed by any other person or parties other than the addressee the order will be classed as delivered and we will not be responsible for any damage.
- Cancelling or Returning an Order: -
- You may cancel an order that has not been dispatched by contacting us directly. You will receive a full refund for these orders.
- If you wish to cancel an order that has already been dispatched, you must contact us directly but you will be liable for the delivery charges of the product or products. You will receive a refund for the cost of the product or products only.
- On receipt of an order, you have 14 days in which to return the product or products. If any product has been opened or used, you may not return the item or cancel the order. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you wish to return a product this is done at your expense and we recommend recorded delivery. We will not be responsible for any returned products that are lost in transit and will not refund these products.